Glock Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black Tritium
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black Tritium... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ranch 1/3 Moon Clip 45 ACP 2-Round Blue Package of 25... $6.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Pin Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- QuikClot Sport ACS Blood Clot Sponge... $10.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- HIVIZ Glock Front Sight Installation Tool... $10.99 Available
- Maglula StripLULA Stripper Clip and Magazine Loader and... $27.95 Available
- Loctite 620 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $15.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Trigger Pull Gage... $19.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 38 S&W... $31.49 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec First Aid Kit General Purpose... $16.49 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: