Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226, P226 SCT 357 Sig, 40 S&W 15-Round Steel Matte
- Nosler Defense Ammunition 223 Remington 64 Grain Bonded Solid... $22.16 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 - $27.99 Select Options
- Remington Magazine Remington 597 22 Long Rifle 30-Round... $19.99 Select Options
- FNH Magazine FN FNX-45 45 ACP Stainless... $44.00 Select Options
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- Magpul MagLink M2, M3 30-Round PMAG Magazine Coupler Polymer... $17.05 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig,... $27.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- Wilderness Tactical 5-Stitch Instructor Belt Nylon... $44.95 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.