Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2118-12 (Replaces 12S3) 1-1/8 oz Bag of 500
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Brass Washer... $1.99 Available
- Remington Premier Varmint Ammunition 222 Remington 50 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Talon Sling Swivels 1" Steel Black (1... $10.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot... $14.99 Special Order Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB8100-12 (Replaces TGT12)... $10.79 Available
- Multi-Scale Universal Charge Bar with Powder Baffle Model D/DS... $43.99 Available
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge Versalite Wad 7/8 oz Bag of... $11.49 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)... $9.89 Available
- MEC Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 118BIOT4 (Replaces WAA12, MEC... $13.29 Available
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 3.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.