Lee Lead Hardness Testing Kit
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Winchester Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 147 Grain Full Metal... $17.92 - $171.59 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $25.00 - $37.00 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $8.47 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Available
- Certified Pure Tin Bullet Casting Alloy (99.9% Pure) 1 lb Bag... $23.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Kick Eez Recoil Pad Prefit KZ112 Ithaca Storm, Marlin 336,... $34.99 Available
Notes: Kit must be used in conjunction with a reloading press. This die is a standard 7/8"-14 threaded die that will work in almost all reloading presses.
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.