GG&G XDS Quick Detach Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.25" Aluminum Black
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas BT10 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $219.95 Available
- GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5"... $209.99 Available
- GG&G XDS-2 Tactical Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.25"... $199.99 Available
- GG&G XDS Standard Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 7" to 9.5"... $179.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $19.99 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
- Peltor Indoor-Outdoor Range E-A-R Ear Plugs (NRR 22 dB) 1 Pair... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Exacta Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain Sierra... $14.82 - $147.01 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Tactical Rifle Case... $39.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Nightforce Ultralite Unimount Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated... $252.00 Available
- Redding 2-Die Set 458 SOCOM... $78.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Neck Expander Die 375... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding 3-Die Set 38 Super... $54.99 Special Order
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Super +P... $17.49 - $174.99 Select Options
The GG&G Tactical QD Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements. It is exceptionally rugged, and designed not only withstand extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees Fahrenheit to +155 degrees Fahrenheit, but be operational under those conditions. With the bipod legs deployed it will withstand the military's three foot drop test onto a concrete floor while mounted to an AR15/M16 or M4 carbine and maintain full battle capability. The bipod is manufactured from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy with extreme duty connection points and fasteners, yet the bipod is still remarkably lightweight at only 13 oz.
The Standard XDS QD Bipod features height adjustment from 7" to 9.5" when measured from the dovetail attachment, silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumbnut adjustments and grip tight foot pads. All of the bipod's aluminum parts are bead blasted and Type III hard coat anodized per mil-spec in a non- reflective matte black combat finish. The steel QD mechanism is manganese phosphate coated matte black per mil-spec. The bipod is equipped with a MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter that does not require tools for installation. The Standard XDS QD Bipod will also attach to any rifle with a 6 o'clock under barrel MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail.
All of GG&G's superior quality products are proudly manufactured in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length: 7"
- Extended Length: 9.5"
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Attachment Method: MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver type rail
- Swivel Capable: Yes (With rail adaptor)
- Pivot/Cant Capable: 25 degrees of Cant
- Spring Loaded: Yes