Puma Classic Series Hunter's Pal II Fixed Blade Knife 3.9" Drop Point German 440A Stainless Steel Blade Stag Handle
The Puma Classic Series Hunter's Pal II is a great hunting knife that is built strong enough to handle everything you encounter in the field. The Classic Hunter's Pal II features elegant Stag handles with brass rivets and polished blade. The 440A German Stainless Steel Blade is easy to sharpen, and will stand up to any task you throw at it. The Classic Hunter's Pal II is as beautiful as it is tough, and great every hunting situation. Comes with a Leather Sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Genuine Stag
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.9"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Overall Length: 8.3"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Made in Germany
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.500 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.