Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 223 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- PTG Headspace Go Gage 223 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree... $30.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Flat... $19.29 - $41.49 Select Options
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- Accuracy International Magazine Accuracy International Chassis... $39.00 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Neck Sizer Die 30 Caliber... $23.68 Available
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- PTG Solid Pilot Chamber Finish Reamer 223 Remington Ackley... $103.99 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- B-Square Bubble Bore Level Weaver-Style... $12.99 Available
Included in this set is the Easy Adjust Dead Length Bullet Seating Die which precisely seats the bullet to the desired length on an extremely consistent basis. The Factory Crimp Die crimps the bullet more firmly in place than any other die with more uniform pressure. The Factory Crimp Die features a collet that squeezes the case mouth into the crimping groove for a firm hold. It is nearly impossible to buckle the case when crimping when compared to a regular roll crimp die. Lee's testing has shown that using a Factory Crimp Die provides a more uniform pressure curve, increasing the accuracy of any bullet.
Die Types Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.