Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips Beretta 92F, 92FS, 92SB, 96, M9 Cocobolo
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.49 Available
- Beretta Magazine Beretta 92, Cx4 Storm (with 92/96 Series... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W K, L-Frame Round Butt Conversion with... $16.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Powder Through Expander Die 9mm Luger... $11.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Headspace Gage 5 Bushing Set with... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Fancy Hardwood Conversion Grips with Finger Grooves S&W... $64.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.