Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan Filled
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Dewey Rifle / Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.59 Available
- Protektor Standard Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan Filled... $27.49 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Through Expander Linkage... $6.99 Available
- Leupold Alumina Threaded Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Powder Measure Handgun Rotor and Metering... $29.99 Available
- RCBS Heavy Duty Depriming and Decapping Die (27 thru 45... $19.29 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Cleaning Mop 35 to 38 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.55 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Small Primer Seater... $13.79 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Pistol Bore Brush 38, 357 and 9mm Luger 8 x 32... $3.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Seater... $15.29 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Outside Neck Turner... $9.99 Available
Technical Information: Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag
Body Height: 2"
Body Width: 5"
Body Depth: 6-3/4"
Ear Height: 2-5/8"
Ear Width: 4-3/8"
Ear Depth: 4-3/8"
Shipping Weight: 5.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.