Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-TC 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45 Colt (Long Colt) (452 Diameter) 230 Grain Tumble Lube Truncated Cone
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #508 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #503 38 Special, 38 Super,... $2.19 Select Options
- RCBS Replacement Expander-Decapping Unit (9mm Luger, 40 S&W,... $8.29 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 450 Bushmaster 9-Round Stainless... $29.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- HIVIZ Front Sight Gen 3 Springfield XD, XD-M Fiber Optic 3... $34.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #8 (30 Luger, 38 Super, 9mm Luger)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $26.90 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Adjustable Powder Charge Bar... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 380 ACP... $52.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.