PTG Headspace Go Gage 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 BPC, 264 LBC - AR
- DPMS Barrel Extension Pin AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $2.49 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 BPC, 264 LBC - AR... $30.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel 10-Round Straight Body... $16.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Grendel Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 7mm Winchester Short... $12.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 300... $6.99 Select Options
- DPMS Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $30.49 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- KG KG-11 Moly Grease 2 oz... $17.79 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $21.67 Available
- GG&G Picatinny Rail Mounted Bipod Adapter AR-15 Billet... $22.20 Available
These Go Gages represent the lower limit of SAAMI specifications for proper headspace dimensions. If the action closes with this gage is inserted, then the firearm is within acceptable minimum headspace dimensions.
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.