Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #21, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #18, 44 Caliber (429 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #10 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.89 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Kit... $71.99 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #4, 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $4.69 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #15, 35 Caliber, 9mm (358 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #50, 50 Caliber (500 Diameter)... $5.79 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #13, 338 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #6 (38 Special, 357 Magnum, 7.62x39mm)... $4.89 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 35... $6.19 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 200 Grain... $32.99 Available
Fits: Hornady, Redding or Forster Case Trimmers
Function: .400 Diameter (40 Caliber) Pilot
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.