Hornady Reloading Brass 454 Casull Box of 100
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 250 Grain... $26.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 240 Grain... $31.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #20 (45 Long Colt, 454 Casull)... $7.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $1.99 Select Options
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $52.99 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $31.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 454 Casull... $5.19 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- Barnes XPB Handgun Bullets 454 Casull (451 Diameter) 250 Grain... $22.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Gunsite Scout 308 Winchester Polymer... $29.99 Select Options
- Cast Performance Bullets 45 Caliber (452 Diameter) 300 Grain... $40.49 - $192.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $2.19 Select Options
This dedication to quality ensures proper seating of the bullet both in the case and in the chamber and consistent charges and pressures. The result is optimal velocity and repeatable accuracy from your cartridges. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.