Les Baer Custom Firing Pin 1911 9mm Luger, 38 Super Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Spring 1911 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Disconnector 1911... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Colt Wraparound Rubber Grips 1911 Government, Commander, Colt... $19.99 Available
- Ed Brown Match Grade Sear 1911... $21.99 Available
- Colt Sear Spring 1911 Carbon Steel Nickel... $5.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Grip Screw and Bushing Combination 1911 Set... $13.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Pin Set 1911 ... $15.99 - $18.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Skeletonized Ultralight Hammer 1911 ... $49.99 - $54.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Plunger Tube 1911 Fully Machined Bar Stock... $17.99 - $18.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.