Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S0 1 oz for Gold Medal Shotshell Hulls Bag of 250
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S3 1-1/8 oz Gold... $5.99 Available
- MEC Bottle and Cap Assembly... $7.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1100-12 (Replaces... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 410 Bore CB5050-410HS (Replaces... $10.79 - $102.99 Select Options
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #8 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- MEC EZ Fill Funnel... $8.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing #37... $3.99 Available
- Mossberg Mainspring Mossberg 500 20, 12 Gauge, 590, 835... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge CB1075-20 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.685 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.