Ed Brown Firing Pin 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Plunger Spring Assembly 1911 ... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Firing Pin Stop 1911 45 ACP Series 70... $11.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander... $17.46 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $0.36 Closeout Special
- Ed Brown Extractor 1911 45 ACP Series 70, 80 Blue... $27.99 Available
- Ed Brown Perfection Disconnector 1911... $21.99 Available
- Wolff Firing Pin Safety Plunger Spring 1911 Series 80 Steel... $3.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Complete Spring Set 1911 Government... $15.99 Available
- Ed Brown Tactical Extended Thumb Safety 1911... $32.99 - $35.99 Select Options
- Colt Firing Pin Safety Plunger Colt 1911, Gold Cup Series 80... $2.99 Available
Features: Fits Series 70 and 80
Gunsmithing Required: No
Notes on 1911 Firing Pins:
Shipping Weight: 0.013 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.