DPMS AR-15 A3 TPR Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 20" Barrel Stainless Steel HBAR Barrel M111 Modular Handguard, AAC Blackout Flash Hider
- Harris S-BRM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9"... $104.99 Available
- Geissele Super Dynamic Trigger Enhanced Version AR-15, LR-308... $235.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock PRS Precision Rifle Adjustable AR-15 Synthetic... $242.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with... $170.99 - $213.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Upper Receiver Type: Forged Flat Top A3
- Barrel Length: 20 "
- Barrel Contour: HBAR
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2 x 28 TPI
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Bead Blasted Stainless
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: AAC Blackout
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Handguard: DPMS M111 Modular
- Sights: None
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 7.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.