Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool M-14 M1A Steel
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
- Safariland COMP-3 Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581,... $15.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Stock Liner Screw Wrench 1/4" Hex Drive M1A... $9.99 Available
- Beretta Accessory Rail Kit Side Cx4 Storm... $19.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit M1 Garand, M1A Rear Sight... $4.49 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide M1A... $11.49 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $39.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Service Rifle Cleaning Port M1A, M1 Garand... $9.89 Available
- TMA M1, M1A Dry-Fire Device Delrin Yellow... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool
Shipping Weight: 0.270 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.