Cass Creek Ergo Electronic Deer Call with 5 Digital Sounds
- Buck Grunt- the communication and mating call of a buck
- Snort/Wheeze- highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting
- Tending Grunt- a low volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe
- Lost Fawn- a stressed, drawn out call of a young deer separated from its mother
- Rattling Antler- the sound of two bucks fighting
Shipping Weight: 0.430 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.