Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 Flat-Top Conversion Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1 in 16" Twist 16" Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with M4 Handguard, Flash Hider, 25-Round Magazine
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Flat-Top Conversion Upper Assembly 22 Long... $429.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 LT Flat-Top Conversion Upper... $600.00 Available
- Tactical Solutions AR-15 A4 SBX Flat-Top Conversion Upper... $600.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Chiappa AR-15 MFour Gen II Pro Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1... $399.99 Available
- Chiappa AR-15 MFour Gen II Pro Upper Assembly 22 Long Rifle 1... $391.99 Available
Note from the manufacturer:
*All AR uppers are test fired with a Mill Spec Lower before the item ships. Any "aftermarket" triggers may or may not create an issue that we have no control over. Additionally, this upper is NOT compatible with notched AR-15 hammers.
- Upper Receiver Type: A4 Style Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Not listed by manufacturer
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: Not listed by manufacturer
- Chrome Lined: Yes
- Barrel Finish: Black Matte
- Twist Rate: 1 in 16"
- Chamber: 22 Long Rifle
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: A1 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: None, Blowback
- Gas Block Diameter: .750"
- Handguard: M4 Polymer Handguards
- Sights: A2 Front Sight
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 6 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.