TAPCO Intrafuse Collapsible Rifle Collapsible Stock System with Rail SKS Synthetic Flat Dark Earth
- TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer... $17.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
- ProMag Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Polymer Black... $14.29 - $19.99 Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Pistol Chamber Safety Flag Tool Package of 6... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set with Taper Crimp 45 ACP, 45 GAP... $52.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #6 (38 S&W, 38 Long Colt, 357 Magnum)... $6.86 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Power Custom Recoil Buffer SKS... $8.09 Available
- RCBS Carbide 3-Die Set 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $52.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Brush Double Diameter AR-15 Style 22... $3.89 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.