Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 100
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 200 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 9mm Luger... $41.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 9mm Luger... $28.99 - $275.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 9mm Luger Grade 2 Box of 500 (Bulk... $30.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1008 40 S&W, 10mm Auto,... $2.99 - $3.09 Select Options
Each XTP Bullet has a swaged core and drawn copper jacket to ensure uniform expansion and in-flight stability. Adding a cannelure to this bullet keeps the core and the jacket locked together while also allowing the cartridge case to tightly crimp, adding security at high velocities. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.