Cylinder & Slide Tactical Match Extended Hammer Strut 1911
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Hammer Strut 1911 Steel... $7.89 Select Options
- Ed Brown Hammer Strut 1911... $7.99 Available
- EGW Hammer Strut 1911 Titanium... $12.99 Available
- STI Hammer Strut 1911 Titanium... $16.00 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Hammer Strut 1911 NH/Marvel Stainless... $19.99 Available
- Swenson Hammer Strut 1911... $5.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Complete Pin Set 1911 Blue... $11.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Tactical Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set 1911... $107.95 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Tactical 2 Match Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set... $123.95 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring McFarland 1-Piece AR-15... $3.99 Available
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring 1911 Government... $7.89 Select Options
- Baker High Speed Steel Round Drill Rod Blank 3/32" Diameter... $2.79 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- EGW HD Thumb Safety 1911 Steel Blue... $59.99 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Tactical Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $31.99 Available
Features: Designed to Prevent the Hammer Strut From Rubbing the Sear spring
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, fitting is required
Shipping Weight: 0.017 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.