Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Deer Hunter's Fixed Blade Knife 4" Drop Point 1095 High Carbon Steel Black Powder Coated Blade Wood Handle
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5"... $158.99 Available
- Pro Tool Praesidio Fixed Blade Knife 4.25" Drop Point 1095... $158.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TOPS Knives Urban Defender Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5" Spear... $183.20 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pro Tool Hunt Utility Fixed Blade Knife 3" Drop Point 1095... $76.16 Available
- TOPS Knives Blue Otter Fixed Blade Knife 2.875" Drop Point... $79.20 Available
Pro Tool Industries, a family factory, and its craftsmen, are Old School. Pro Tool uses traditional carbon steel, Pennsylvania hardwood ash, and domestic raw materials--nothing imported. Each knife is hand-crafted as an individual work, like the old-fashioned knives were made--not cookie cutter. Just like Pro Tool has done with the Woodman’s Pal since 1941, they build their knives to become heirlooms--knives you’d be proud to pass to the next generation many years from now. And of course 100% lifetime guaranteed. So Pro Tool invites you to become another satisfied, longtime customer of all their brands.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Handle Material: Ash
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coated
- Rockwell Hardness: 54-56
- Blade length: 4.0"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Overall Length: 8.50"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Made in USA!