Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 323 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold C324-175-1R 8mm Remington Magnum (324... $19.99
- Lee Universal Shellholder #3 (219 Zipper, 30-30 Winchester, 32... $3.69
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 314 Diameter... $20.99
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $18.49
- Hornady Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $34.99
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.69
- Lyman Alox Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $5.19
- Remington Rem DriLube 4 oz Aerosol... $6.19
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 8x57mm Mauser (8mm Mauser), 8mm... $20.49
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 285 Diameter... $20.99
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 32 Winchester Special... $13.29