Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster Sig Sauer P229 w/ rail Kydex and Leather
The Comp-Tac Minotaur Holster design stems from the occasional complaint from users of concealable Kydex holsters. Some lifestyles are not conducive to wearing an undershirt, and some wearers find Kydex against the skin too "user-hostile". The leather backing plate of the Minotaur is only one thickness at the widest parts of the pistol. The Kydex used on the holster half-body, which covers only the outer half of the pistol, is only .090" thick. The end result is a very comfortable way to "Tame the Beast". All MTAC, Spartan and Neutral Cant holsters come standard with 1-1/2" belt clips in black. Additional clips are available in different sizes and colors (sold separately). The adjustable belt clips allow the user to set the cant of the gun as well as how high it rides on the hip.
The Comp-Tac Minotaur is available is several variations to offer the perfect choice for any scenario.
MTAC Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
Spartan The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Neutral Cant Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
- Firearm Fit: Sig Sauer P229 w/ rail
- Material: Leather and Kydex
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Sig Sauer Short Reset Trigger Kit Sig Sauer P226 P229... $49.99
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P229 357 Sig, 40 S&W Steel Matte... $34.40 - $40.00 View More Options
- Wolff Hammer Spring Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229... $3.99 View More Options
- Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves Sig P228,... $16.99 - $19.99 View More Options
- HKS Magazine Loader Browning Hi-Power, BDA, Ruger P85, P89,... $10.29
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29
- 50 Cal and 30 Cal Ammo Can Combo Pack... $24.99
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 View More Options
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99
- Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel... $16.99 - $22.99 View More Options
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $21.99 - $23.99 View More Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $19.99
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99
- Power Custom Universal Combo Wrench AR-15 Buttstock, 1911... $6.99
- Comp-Tac CTAC Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand 1911... $80.00
- Metalform Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP 8-Round... $15.99
- Comp-Tac Kydex Reinforced Contour Belt 1-1/2" Buckle Plain... $90.00 View More Options
- Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Inside the Waistband Holster FN 5.7... $90.00 View More Options