CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13" Overall Length Tennessee Hickory Handle
- Versatile head with sharpened spike
- Tennessee hickory handle
- Single-piece steel construction
The Woods Kangee from CRKT was designed by Ryan Johnson to make your life easier when off the grid. The design for this t-hawk evolved from the popular and original Kangee Tactical Tomahawk. The Woods Kangee is made from a solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel that is hot forged into a rock-solid head and features a hammer finish. The t-hawk has primary and secondary edge bevels that are flat ground to cut through timber like a beaver. A spike on the opposite end splits ultra-tough wood knots like a boss.
The thick wood handle is made in the USA from Tennessee hickory. It's comfortable in the hand and sealed with a lacquer coat that adds durability when you're in the backcountry. The Woods Kangee isn't your friend when you're busting your chops in the forest; it's your sidekick.
Blade Length: 4.37"
Rockwell Hardness: 50-55 HRC
Weight: 31.7 oz
Overall Length: 19.13"
Head Material: 1055 Carbon steel
Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory
Sheath: Leather (Sold separately)
Shipping Weight: 2.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- CRKT Hickory Replacement Handle for Woods Tomahawk... $9.99 Available
- CRKT Leather Sheath for Woods Kangee Tomahawk... $24.99 Available
- CRKT Eat'N Multi-Tool 3CR13 Steel Handle... $7.99 View More Options
- Smith's Axe & Machete Sharpener... $16.49 Available
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk 4.21" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall... $114.99 Available
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... $114.99 View More Options
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... Add to Cart for Price
- Chip McCormick Match Grade Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP... $21.99 Available
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 220 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $28.99 - $289.90 View More Options
- Gorilla Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 208 Grain Hornady A-Max... $28.99 - $289.90 View More Options
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $31.81 Available
- Volquartsen Sure Strike Firing Pin Ruger 10/22... $28.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- Buck Paklite Guthook Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 4" Gut Hook... $20.99 Available
- Buck 119 Special Fixed Blade Knife 6" Clip Point 420HC... $49.51 - $87.99 View More Options