Military Surplus Swedish M90 Thermal Pants Nylon Olive Drab Medium
- Military Surplus Belgian M88 Field Jacket Olive Drab... $12.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Serbian Camo Field Jacket... $7.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Inserts Wool and Nylon... $3.99 Select Options
- Thermacell All-Purpose LED Swivel Light with Batteries (2... $9.49 Available
- Hoppe's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.49 Available
- Energizer Battery CR2032 Lithium Pack of 2... $3.49 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $15.40 Available
- Military Surplus Swiss M70 Field Jacket Swiss Camo... $7.99 - $12.99 Select Options
- Timney Sportsman Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 without Safety 2 to 4... $54.99 Available
- "U.S. Army Survival Handbook" Military Manual by Department of... $15.29 Available
- Military Surplus GEN III Level 1 Silk-Weight Set Shirt/ Pants... $19.99 Available
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Shell with Liners... $9.60 Available
Shipping Weight: 2.410 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.