Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7.62x39mm
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $59.99 Available
- Hornady Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Full Metal... $17.61 - $433.05 Select Options
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
- Wolf Military Classic Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 124 Grain... $6.49 - $299.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $12.79 - $588.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Select Options
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.99 Available
- Hogue 2-Piece OverMolded Handguard AK-47, AK-74 Stamped... $39.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #12 (6mm PPC, 6.5... $3.19 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 1.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.