Radocy Takedown Guide "Colt Woodsman"
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $10.79 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 41 Remington... $18.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Volquartsen Target Hammer with Bushings Ruger 10/22... $32.91 Available
- ProMag Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22 Package of 3... $9.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 8-40 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Choate Ultimate Sniper and Varmint Stock Cheek Rest Tall... $11.99 Available
- Ruger Extractor Spring Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, Mark II,... $1.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Marlin 357... $9.09 Available
- Remington High Terminal Performance Ammunition 41 Remington... $63.99 Available
- Power Custom Firing Pin Spring Ruger 10/22... $3.99 Available
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages: 5 to 8, depending on firearm model.
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 0.140 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.