Magpul UBR Single Side Quick Detach Sling Swivel Attachment Point Type 2 Steel Matte
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- MagPul Magazine Pull 9mm Luger, 45 ACP Submachine Gun Polymer... $7.27 - $9.45 Select Options
- Magpul MS4 Gen 2 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling... $56.95 Select Options
- Del-Ton Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite... $28.45 Available
- Magpul RSA QD Rail Mount Quick Detach Sling Swivel Socket... $28.45 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- Remington Magazine Remington 597 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $14.99 Available
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $4.35 Select Options
- Troy Industries Squid Grip Inserts for TRX Extreme, Alpha... $25.49 Select Options
- Magpul ASAP Receiver End Plate Sling Mount Adapter... $28.45 Available
- Magpul CTR, UBR, ACS, MOE, STR, ACS-L Recoil Pad Rubber Black... $18.95 Select Options
The Magpul UBR Single Side Quick Detach Sling Swivel Attachment Point Type 2 will help you attach a sling to your tactical rifle. While both the UBR® and STR™ come with reversible push-button QD swivel sockets pre-installed on the left side of the stock (Type 1 Kits), the Sling Mount Kit - Type 2 can be installed on the opposite side to add additional push-button sling swivels. Additionally, this Type 2 Kit can be utilized with the optional Type 1 Kit for running ambidextrous sling swivels on the SGA™, MOE® Rifle, and MOE® Fixed Carbine Stocks. Heavy-duty black phosphatized steel construction easily installs with the original hardware. Swivels not included. Made in U.S.A.
Note: The Sling Mount Kit - Type 2 can NOT be used to run dual-side swivels on the ACS™ or ACS-L™ Stocks.
Shipping Weight: 0.054 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.