GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $24.95 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.79 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Wolff Trigger Rebound Spring Pack S&W J, K L, N-Frame... $8.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ed Brown Frame Rebuild Kit 1911 Government, Commander Blue... $18.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 38 Special... $17.49 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander 19 lb... $2.99 Available
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #6 (38 S&W, 38 Long Colt, 357 Magnum)... $7.99 Available
- Wisdom Professional 12-Piece File Set... $13.49 Available
- Gunsmither Smithmaster Rebound Tool S&W Revolvers... $21.99 Available
- Hornady Microjust Seating Stem... $24.99 Available
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011