GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $21.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box Original 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round... $2.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 3" Bullseye Package of 48... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $72.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- Lee 3-Die Storage Box Red... $4.19 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 38 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-2 50' Slow Fire Paper Package of... $8.99 Available
- Berger 1st Edition Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- Wild West Guns Rifle Trigger Marlin 336, 444, 1894, 1895... $87.99 Available
- "Blue Book of Gun Values 34th Edition" Book by S.P. Fjestad... $29.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 16" x 54" Gray... $18.29 Available
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011