GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $24.95 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Factory Grips Pin S&W 4003TSW, 4006TSW,... $2.09 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDM 9mm Luger 19-Round... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Mossberg Choke Tube Mossberg Accu-Choke 12 Gauge... $17.99 Select Options
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Catch Spring Sig Sauer P225, P226, P228,... $4.49 Available
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49 Available
- DPMS Rear Sight Base Spring AR-15 A2... $2.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Firing Pin Spring S&W 4513TSW, 4553TSW,... $1.99 Available
- Lee Pro 1000 Progressive Press Z-Bar Attachment Spring... $2.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Slide Stop Plunger Spring S&W 4003TSW, 4006TSW,... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.