GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $21.95 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $4.35 Available
- Marlin Forend Tip Tenon Screw Marlin 336A 30-30 Winchester,... $2.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Marlin Bullseye All Marlin... $2.99 Available
- Marlin Loading Gate Spring Cover Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895... $2.99 Available
- "Hunter's Guide to Long-Range Shooting" Book by Wayne van... $17.99 Available
- "The Clay Target Handbook" Book by Jerry Meyer... $13.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.79 Available
- Smith & Wesson Hand S&W 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-6, 18, 19,... $12.99 Available
- "Fundamentals of Gunstock Checkering" Booklet by Bill McGuire... $6.12 Available
- Kleinendorst Bolt Disassembly Tool Sako Closed Shroud... $35.99 Available
- Baker Yoke and Mainspring Bending Wedge... $14.99 Available
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011