GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $24.95 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.49 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit S&W Rebound Slide Spring... $4.79 Available
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $19.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit Ruger SP101... $8.49 Available
- Wolff Trigger Rebound Spring S&W J, K, L, N-Frame 12 lb... $6.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Shotgun 20 Gauge... $13.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Venom Bore Cleaning Solvent 2 oz Liquid... $6.19 Available
- Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Spring Kit S&W J-Frame 31, 32, 34,... $25.95 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Small Base Sizer Die 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $30.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 38 Special... $18.49 Available
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011