GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Technical Manual &... $34.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $21.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Trigger Job Video "The... $34.99 Available
- Thompson Bear Cold Bullet Lube Hollow... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Carrier Key Screw AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Chapman Model 7331 27-Piece Deluxe Screwdriver Set with Metric... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 35 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.49 Available
- Ranch Full Moon Clip 45 ACP 6-Round Blue Package of 8... $7.99 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight for S&W Revolver with Interchangeable Front... $39.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Front Sight Pin S&W 60-9, 317, 610, 617, 624,... $1.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight S&W K, L, N Frame Revolver with Pinned Front... $39.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Front Sight Plunger Spring S&W 500, 610, 629... $1.16 Available
- Olympic Arms Bolt Carrier Key AR-15 Matte... $14.99 Available
Watch along as Larry Potterfield, Founder and CEO of MidwayUSA performs a range of gunsmithing tasks ranging from a detailed inspection, to action work, to repairing a slow timed revolver.
This DVD will give you the knowledge to completely disassemble and reassemble your S&W revolver as well as provide some invaluable tips!
Whether you want to learn how to bob the hammer and smooth the face of the trigger to make a more concealable carry weapon, or add a red ramped front sight, this DVD will teach you how.
You will learn how to install an aftermarket spring kit to lighten your trigger pull as well as how to stone the hammer and trigger for the ultimate trigger job.
Working with a wide range of K/L/N frame revolvers, Larry demonstrates each process, providing detailed explanations of both the tools and the techniques used.
As a bonus, a complete list of tools is provided so you can update or repair your S&W professionally.
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 36 Minutes (Plus additional bonus features)
Release Date: 2011
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.