L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6.5 Creedmoor
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $6.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 6.5 Creedmoor Box of 50... $37.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 243 Caliber 6mm 8... $7.29 Available
- Energizer Battery 392 Silver Oxide... $1.99 Available
- Redding Competition Bushing Neck Sizing Die Decapping Rod... $7.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $4.74 - $5.49 Select Options
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 288 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 264 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Arredondo Squib Rod Multi-Tool Nylon Black... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 6.5... $6.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 6.5 Creedmoor... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain A-Max Boat... $26.49 Available
Features: Precision Machining
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.