Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture with Guide
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter 1911 Hammer and... $25.49 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Fine... $9.49 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone 6" x 2" x 1" Fine... $19.79 Available
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $24.99 Available
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $19.99 Available
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter S&W K, L,... $25.49 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Apex Tactical Duty/Carry Spring Kit S&W J-Frame 31, 32, 34,... $25.95 Available
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $18.89 - $298.69 Select Options
- Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb... $31.49 Available
- Power Custom Roller Guide for Series 1 Stoning Fixture... $5.59 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
This fixture allows modification of the angle to give the precise trigger pull desired. It uses special adapters that allow positioning of the sear or hammer at a precise angle. Once the part is in position, an Arkansas or India stone is set on top of the included roller guide to stone the mating surfaces on the hammer or sear for a lighter, crisper trigger pull. As an added bonus, the fixture is drilled to hold six of the most common hammer and sear pins in the same alignment as they are in the gun allowing the gunsmith to check sear engagement outside of the firearm. This fixture requires a different adapter for each firearm (sold separately). For best results, a small clamp can be used to hold the part against the fixture. Please see the "Technical Specifications & Use" link below for a complete listing of available firearm adapters. Heavy duty steel construction.
- Package includes fixture, allen wrench, allen screw, two thin metal pins, one thick metal pin
- Thin pins are inserted into the top of the guide roller, the thick pin is inserted into one of two holes toward the left side of the fixture at the top. These pins are intended to act as guides for the stone (no stones are included).
- Recommend 6" by 1/2" square stone Norton stones #537627 and #198898
- The fixture is intended to be used with an adapter for a particular firearm (sold separately)
- The allen screw and wrench are used to attach the firearm adapter to the left top of the fixture - the hole shown in the photo
- Extensive instructions are included on how to set up and use this fixture
Stoning Fixture Adapter Guide Firearm Stoning Fixture Adapter Product # 1911 Hammer & Sear 705492 Browning Buckmark 382070 Browning Hi-Power 337436 Colt 380 and Mustang 355747 Colt Mark 3 277650 Colt Python 601385 Colt Single Action 409116 High Standard Hammer & Trigger 306877 Marlin 336, 1894, 1895 917687 Ruger 10/22 622167 Ruger 77/22 Trigger & Sear 584905 Ruger Mark 1 and Mark 2 Trigger & Sear 704614 Ruger Redhawk, Super Redhawk, GP100 335275 Ruger Single Action Trigger & Sear 765339 Ruger Six Series 542932 S&W 39, 59, 639, 659 Hammer & Sear 284792 S&W 3rd Generation 168609 S&W 41 786539 S&W 422, 622 285513 S&W 645, 3rd Generation 744510 S&W J-Frame 410071 S&W K, L, N-Frame 277435
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.