Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture with Guide
This fixture allows modification of the angle to give the precise trigger pull desired. It uses special adapters that allow positioning of the sear or hammer at a precise angle. Once the part is in position, an Arkansas or India stone is set on top of the included roller guide to stone the mating surfaces on the hammer or sear for a lighter, crisper trigger pull. As an added bonus, the fixture is drilled to hold six of the most common hammer and sear pins in the same alignment as they are in the gun allowing the gunsmith to check sear engagement outside of the firearm. This fixture requires a different adapter for each firearm (sold separately). For best results, a small clamp can be used to hold the part against the fixture. Please see the "Technical Specifications & Use" link below for a complete listing of available firearm adapters. Heavy duty steel construction.
- Package includes fixture, allen wrench, allen screw, two thin metal pins, one thick metal pin
- Thin pins are inserted into the top of the guide roller, the thick pin is inserted into one of two holes toward the left side of the fixture at the top. These pins are intended to act as guides for the stone (no stones are included).
- Recommend 6" by 1/2" square stone Norton stones #537627 and #198898
- The fixture is intended to be used with an adapter for a particular firearm (sold separately)
- The allen screw and wrench are used to attach the firearm adapter to the left top of the fixture - the hole shown in the photo
- Extensive instructions are included on how to set up and use this fixture
Shipping Weight: 5.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter 1911 Hammer and... $25.49 Available
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter S&W K, L,... $25.49 Available
- Norton India Sharpening Stone Square 6" x 1/2" x 1/2" Fine... $9.49 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Peel Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
- Otis #22 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire 8 x 32... $2.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rear Sight Blade Kit K, L, N-Frame with .160"... $11.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Power Custom Roller Guide for Series 1 Stoning Fixture... $5.59 Available
- Power Custom Series 1 Stoning Fixture Adapter Ruger Single... $25.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 View More Options
- Wolff Mainspring Pack 1911 Government, Commander... $17.99 Available