- Fits 1.25" bezels, including Z2, AZ2, C2, C3, G2Z, G2, 6P, 9P
- Cam-locking lever keeps filter securely attached to flashlight
- Spring-loaded filter lid stays up when open, locks in closed position
- Provides secondary protection to flashlight window
- Helps preserve dark-adapted vision
The FM35 is a red filter for flashlights and WeaponLights with a 1.25" bezel diameter. Produces a smooth beam of red light that will not degrade night vision as white light would. Hunters use the red filter to avoid spooking game during pre-dawn hours - deer see poorly in the red color spectrum. Hunters use the blue filter to track wounded game at night because blood stands out more distinctly against foliage when viewed under blue light. The filter is also useful for close range, non-tactical applications - such as map reading -- as it reduces the intensity of light output. Applying thumb pressure to the locking tab releases the cover; a spring mechanism keeps the open cover out of the way by holding it flat against the flashlight. A cam-locking lever keeps the entire unit securely attached to the flashlight.
Fits: 1.25" bezels, including Z2, AZ2, C2, C3, G2Z, G2, 6P, 9P