Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 1100 and 11-87 Shotguns" Book
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 870 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- Graco Adjustable Height and Angle Pad Plate... $54.99 Available
- Hornady Stuck Case Remover... $15.49 Available
- "British Enfield Rifles, Volume 2: Lee-Enfield Number 4 and... $14.99 Available
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Die Locking Ring Wrench... $13.06 Available
- Kick Eez Cheek Eez Cheek Protector 5" x 6" x 3/16" Black... $18.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Winchester 1300 Shotguns" Book... $6.49 Available
- Remington Link 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $16.29 Available
Excerpt from the Guide: In 1967, the Remington Model 1100 forever changed the way American shooters viewed autoloading shotguns. It was the first autoloader to combine the repeat-shot versatility of early-century models with the sleek, modern lines and handling qualities of revered double barrels. It's been a field-proven favorite ever since. Its superb balance, handling, durability and soft recoil from the gas operated action are the foundation of the Remington autoloading legacy. In 2004, Remington added a new 20-gauge model in the Classic Field design.
More of what's Inside:
Shipping Weight: 0.073 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.