Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Remington 1100 and 11-87 Shotguns" Book
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.79 Available
- Mesa Tactical Anti-Walk Trigger Pin Set Remington 870, 1100,... $11.29 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 303 British 180 Grain Soft Point Box... $17.79 Available
- Remington Piston and Piston Seal Assembly 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $18.29 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- The Outdoor Connection Total Magazine Cap with Sling Swivel... $17.99 Available
- Remington Link 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge... $16.29 Available
- Delorme Atlas and Gazetteer Connecticut and Rhode Island... $14.99 Available
- Thompson Center Shock Wave Sabot 50 Caliber with 45 Caliber... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99 Available
Excerpt from the Guide: In 1967, the Remington Model 1100 forever changed the way American shooters viewed autoloading shotguns. It was the first autoloader to combine the repeat-shot versatility of early-century models with the sleek, modern lines and handling qualities of revered double barrels. It's been a field-proven favorite ever since. Its superb balance, handling, durability and soft recoil from the gas operated action are the foundation of the Remington autoloading legacy. In 2004, Remington added a new 20-gauge model in the Classic Field design.
More of what's Inside:
Shipping Weight: 0.073 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.