Bore Tech V-Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 Caliber to 6.5mm 44" Coated Steel 8 x 32 Thread
- Pro-Shot Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 6mm 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $1.79 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 243 Caliber 6mm 8... $7.29 Available
- MTM Cleaning Jag and Brush Case Plastic Clear... $3.59 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $14.49 - $21.99 Select Options
- Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $12.49 - $24.49 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #512 22 BR (Bench Rest),... $3.49 Select Options
- National Target Pasters 3/4" Round Package of 250... $2.59 - $4.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Bore Tech V-Stix 1 Piece Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Polymer
Handle Length: 5"
Handle Mount to Rod: Free Floating Ball Bearing
Rod Material: Steel
Protective Coating on Rod: Patented High Performance Polymer
Tip Material: Brass
Note: Length in description is usable rod length (Length from front of handle to the end of the rod).
|Gun Type||Caliber||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Military||8 x 36||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Female|
Shipping Weight: 2 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.