Baker Muzzle Threading Die AR-10, LR-308 5/8"-24
- Baker Die Stock Handle 1-1/2"... $7.99 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Slip-Top Ammo Box #210 25-06 Remington, 270... $1.79 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Baker Muzzle Threading Die AR-15 1/2"-28... $29.99 Available
- Baker Muzzle Brake and Flash Hider Tap AR-15 1/2"-28... $19.99 Available
- Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber... $60.84 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-200-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- M16 Clinic Self Adhesive Vise Jaw Pads UHMW Polymer Small... $4.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Command Arms Stock Saddle with Battery Compartment for AR-15... $23.99 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Cerama-Coat 4 oz Aerosol... $23.79 - $28.04 Select Options
Note: This Die has an external diameter of 1-1/2" and does not include the die handle (Product #395032).
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.