Les Baer Custom Slide Stop 1911 45 ACP Blue
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Sig Sauer Rimfire Conversion Kit Sig Sauer P226 22 Long Rifle... $249.00 Available
- Nowlin 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with... $26.99 Available
- STI Extended Thumb Safety 1911 Blue... $27.00 Available
- Swenson Extended Ejector 1911 45 ACP Blue... $11.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type... $34.95 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Pin 1911 Blue Package of 2... $2.95 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- Colt 1-Piece Recoil Spring Guide Rod 1911 Government, Colt... $14.99 Available
- Safariland CD-2 Speedloader Holder Up To 2" Belt Clip Small,... $9.59 Available
- Nowlin Prefit Barrel Kit 1911 Government 45 ACP 5" Ramped... $249.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.030 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.