Browning 800 Express Air Pistol 22 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Grip Blue Barrel
The Browning 800 Express Air Pistol is capable of velocities between 600-700 FP; making it quite versatile. Whether you are target shooting or eliminating pests, the break-barrel, single-shot action and anti-recoil system will keep you on target shot after shot. The cocking-assist handle slides over the muzzle and front sight, making it easier to operate the cocking mechanism. Additional features include: fiber-optic sights, a sturdy polymer frame, a comfortable ambidextrous grip, automatic safety, 8.25" rifled barrel and an 11mm grooved receiver for mounting optics.
Caliber: 22 Cal
Weight: 3.9 lbs
Overall Length: 18.0"
Barrel Length: 9.0"
Magazine Capacity: 1
Cocking Effort: 47 lbs
Trigger Pull: 4.0 lbs
Max Muzzle Velocity: 600 fps
Action: Break barrel
Power Source: Spring Piston
Front Sight: Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Adjustable Fiber Optic
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 4.750 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case
$14.99 - $19.99List Price: $19.99 - $29.99 Save up to $10.00 (33%)
Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14.71 Grain Flat Nose Tin...
Do-All Auto-Reset Airgun Target System Steel