The Spec.-Ops. X-series magazine pouches are designed to carry 2, 4, and 6 AR-15 magazines respectively. Additionally, the X-4 can carry 3 M-14 magazines while the X-6 pouch can carry 5 M-14 magazines. The X-2 pouch can pull double duty as a radio pouch if needed.
The Spec.-Ops. X-series magazine pouches are compatible with all MOLLE systems and can be adapted to fit other platforms as well. Like all Spec.-Ops. products, the X-series magazine pouches are proudly made in the USA.
- Built in Snap Straps for belts, loops, or MOLLE system.
- Combine above attachment options for ultra-secure attachment.
- Fully adjustable flap closures.
- Double-wall, 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric pouch bodies.
- Grommet drain holes.
- Double needle seam-taped perimeters with bar-tack reinforcements at critical stress points.
- Added features of the X4 and X6 Models: - Fully adjustable web & SR buckle closure. - Redundant hook & loop on/off feature.