Del-Ton AR-15 Extreme Duty A3 Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO
- Del-Ton Carbine Kit AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO... $499.99 - $529.99 Select Options
- Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $398.62 - $432.99 Select Options
- DPMS AR-15 AP4 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in... $479.59 Available
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1... $679.99 Available
- Noveske AR-15 Light Recce Basic A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly... $1,643.50 Available
- 16" FNH Double Chrome Lined Barrel, 1 in 7" Twist
- 5.56x45mm NATO chamber
- M4 Government Profile
- 1/2"-28 Threaded Muzzle with A2 Flash Hider
- A2 Front Sight Base attached with Taper Pins
- Carrier Key attached with Grade 8 Screws and Staked
- Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier, Phosphate Coated with Chrome-lined interior
- MPI Tested Bolt
- Charging Handle with Standard Latch
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 5.700 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.