STI Trigger 1911 Long Polymer Black
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro Series 1911 Government, Commander 45... $21.99 Available
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- Wolff Recoil Spring Glock 17, 20, 21, 22, 24... $7.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Wolff Mainspring 1911 Government, Commander... $4.29 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Sear Spring 1911... $6.99 Available
- EGW Firing Pin Stop Oversize 1911 45 ACP Series 70 Blue... $14.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Speed Hammer 1911 Blue... $28.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $3.59 Available
Material: Glassfilled Nylon shoe with 4140 stainless steel bow
Features: Light weight for faster trigger reset
Gunsmithing Required: Yes
Shipping Weight: 0.014 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.