HIVIZ Front Sight 1911 Kimber Cut .179" Height Steel Fiber Optic with 6 Interchangeable Lite Pipes
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69... $22.99 - $183.99 Select Options
- Mossberg Trigger Housing Pin Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge, 835... $6.09 Available
- Mossberg Ejector Screw Mossberg 500, 590 20, 12 Gauge, 835... $3.99 Available
- ERGO XTR Hard Rubber Grip Panels Aggressive Texture Square... $19.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5.56 Quick Detach... $74.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Blade-Tech Revolution Injection Molded Paddle Holster Right... $25.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Recoil Spring Assembly S&W SW9F... $7.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Geissele Super Dynamic Trigger 3-Gun Version AR-15, LR-308... $260.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cylinder & Slide Ultra Light Speed 2 Trigger Pull 5-Piece Set... $181.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HIVIZ Rear Sight Springfield 1911 All Models with Fixed Rear... $49.99 Special Order
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Bushing 1911... $2.06 - $2.99 Select Options
* Novak-style dovetail cut depth varies depending on the brand of sight and model chosen.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
Shipping Weight: 0.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.