Remington Barrel Remington 1100 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 21" Improved Cylinder Choke with Rifle Sights Blue
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- TulAmmo Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 154 Grain Soft Point... $6.49 - $275.99 Select Options
- DPMS LR-308 Recon A3 Flat Top Upper Assembly 308 Winchester 1... $997.61 Available
- Fiocchi Low Recoil Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $60.99 Available
This replacement part is a factory original from Remington. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation.
Note: This is an LT barrel. This barrel fits the current model 1100 20 gauge (which was once referred to as LT or LW to differentiate from the standard 1100 that was built on a 12ga frame).
- Firearm Fit: Remington 1100
- Bore/Gauge: 20
- Barrel Length: 21"
- Chamber: 2-3/4"
- Choke: Improved cynlinder
- Sights: Rifle Sights
- Finish: Blue
Shipping Weight: 2.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.