PTG Bullet Comparator 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30 Calibers
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 68 Grain... $29.99 - $274.99 Select Options
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $24.79 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Hunting Bullets 30... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 223... $6.19 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $12.29 Available
- Dewey Parker Hale Style Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $6.29 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 243 Winchester Box of 50... $39.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Handall Universal Slip-On Grip Sleeve Rubber... $6.99 Select Options
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $16.49 - $77.99 Select Options
- Springfield Armory Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $13.99 - $41.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Blind and Window Front Shooting Rest Bag Nylon... $13.49 - $17.99 Select Options
Fits: 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30 caliber bullets
Function: Allows reloader to take a comparative measurement from the major diameter of a bullet to the case head
Notes: Insert a cartridge into its correct size hole, then measure from the opposite face of the tool to the base of the cartridge. This dimension may be used to adjust seating dies so that the bullets are being seated more uniformly with respect to the bullet's ogive rather than a cartridge's overall length
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.